Skip to content

About mods on iOS divice

01Hydrogen01Hydrogen Member Posts: 6
I've tried to install several mods in BGII:EE on both PC and jailbroken iOS device,and many of them work well. However ,some old mods ,such as Chloe v1.5 ,Yasraena v12,only work on PC .When they are installed in iOS device ,the game will crash .Has anyone installed the old mods in iOS device successfully?

Comments

• ljboljbo Member Posts: 177
    I had a look at the Weidu install script for Yasraena: there is no exe patch. Thus there is no reason it would not work on iOS. Do you have the exact same version of BG:EE on your PC and on your iOS device? Then of course, perhaps you simply forgot to copy a file: what procedure did you follow to install the mods on the iOS device?
  • 01Hydrogen01Hydrogen Member Posts: 6
    ljbo said:

I had a look at the Weidu install script for Yasraena: there is no exe patch. Thus there is no reason it would not work on iOS. Do you have the exact same version of BG:EE on your PC and on your iOS device? Then of course, perhaps you simply forgot to copy a file: what procedure did you follow to install the mods on the iOS device?

Firstly copy iOS game files to my pc.Then install the mods in the iOS game.Finally copy the folders Override and Lang back to the iOS device.I think the problem lies in the vision of the mod:Yasraena v12 isn't compatible with BGII:EE,and so is Chloe v15
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.