Skip to content

Companion Quests *Spoilers*

In my first playthrough, only Neera triggered a personal quest out of my full party. My question is, what characters have personal quests and where/when do they trigger? I picked up a lot of random items that seem important I never found a use for, (spider eggs, etc.)

Comments

• LiluraLilura Member Posts: 148
    edited July 2016
    I have only covered Neera's quest, too. But I'll have covered Glint's quest in full in Part XIII of my walkthrough.
    Post edited by Lilura on
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    edited July 2016
    Khalid and Safana have quests at the coalition camp that don't require them to be in the party. Corwin and M'khiin have minor encounters if they're in the party and Glint has a quest which requires him to be around. I think the Rashemi pair at the underground river also require Minsc and Dynaheir to interact with them.
    M'Khiin has an encounter with goblin raiders and lots of other minor reactivity if she's in the party, like getting that sweet gear in Kanaglym.

She's my fave companion, by far.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Thanks, yeah M'khiin is fantastic. Never got Khalid to trigger though. Thanks for the insight.
    For me, Khalid's personal quest triggered after the Siege of Bridgefort. I think he was standing near where Hormorn conducted the blessings, and started talking about the gift to Jaheira when I recruited him at that point.
    I guess that dialogue never triggered because I didn't recruit him.
  • CalemyrCalemyr Member Posts: 238
    I don't think I ever recruited Khalid in my run, but in the chapter after Bridgefort I talked to him in camp and he had his anniversary quest for me. Safana had hers as well, just by talking to them at camp.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Safana will speak to you automatically to start her quest, while you actually need to talk to Khalid if he's not in the party to start his, and you also need to talk to him a few times to do the whole quest.
    Thanks for the advice guys.