Skip to content

Nvidia Shield TV Support

I feel this is going to be something that's been asked a thousand times already, so apoligies if it is... (yes I did try the search function)

Is there any way to install Baldur's Gate EE on my Nvidia Shield? I'd love to play on my big TV!

Thanks!

Comments

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Welcome to the forums! I don't have the Shield, but I have the Samsung Note 2014 and I use the MHL HDMI output cable to connect the tablet to the big TV sometimes. I don't play BG with it though, I found it distracting to look at the tablet to control things and then look back up and the TV.
  • TainedSpamTainedSpam Member Posts: 2
    Hey, thanks for the welcome! I understand your concern over controls. I think the Shield TV will be a little different... I plugged in a wireless mouse and it works great on other things, like SCUMMVM games!
  • ricjames761ricjames761 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2
    I play balders gate on the big screen in my living room via a madcats mojo & a mouse and i love it
  • TheRealABearTheRealABear Member Posts: 5

I feel this is going to be something that's been asked a thousand times already, so apoligies if it is... (yes I did try the search function)

Is there any way to install Baldur's Gate EE on my Nvidia Shield? I'd love to play on my big TV!

Thanks!

Okay, here we are 2 years later... Is there controller support for BG2 on Nvidia Shield TV? It works great on my tablet, but I want it on my 96" projection screen! ?
  • TheRealABearTheRealABear Member Posts: 5

Thanks!

Okay, here we are 2 years later... Is there controller support for BG2 on Nvidia Shield TV? It works great on my tablet, but I want it on my 96" projection screen! ?