Skip to content

level 13 solo kensai

Can I do the balduran's isle all alone? Or are there place with traps and stuff of this sort?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    There are some very dangerous traps in a mandatory part of the isle.
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    So I should bring imoen and a mage with me? Is there a temple? I have almost no healing potions..
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Well, as I understand it; it is technically possible to solo the game with any class but I don't know if the isle of Balduran is included in that. I don't do solo runs myself so I'm not sure. The isle does lock you in until you complete it to.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I had to back out of it when I was soloing an assassin/mage (at about level 11/12 I think), but that was because of one particular enemy that I couldn't defeat. The important point here is that I was able to back out because I'd made a saved game (subtitled "do not overwrite") before I went to the island. So, why not just make a save (put it somewhere safe) and go for it?
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    I will finish Durlag's tower, give another try to the main quest, then go there and see if I can reach level 16 before quitting the isle.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    if you plan on going to the island bringing healing potions will definitely help ( A LOT) bring over the golden girdle, and if you are skilled with daggers or bastard swords, then you might be alright
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,318
    Soloing the isle is absolutely possible - and you don't even need healing potions (though you would need to do lots of running away and resting then). Making progress will be much easier if you focus on ranged attacking, as a kensai won't last long in melee with groups of werewolves. The +2 throwing axe from Prat is the best ranged weapon option for a kensai.