Skip to content

My Cheats aren't working

I know my cheats are installed because the menu appears with the new table with areas, godbow and making gold, and the "all 18" cheat which I never really use is still able to be written. But whenever I enter any CLUAConsole cheats, it gives me an error message.

Example: Tried to set XP to 161K so I could start SOD with the fullest XP possible from BG for my new character rather than going all the way back.

Did- CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("161000") and tried CLUAConsole:SetCurrentxp("161,000), CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("161,000") and CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP(161000) and got the same error message each time.
[string "CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("161000")]: 1: error in function 'Set Current XP'. argument #1 is 'class CLUA Console' ; ;CLUA Console' expected.

A similiar thing with (insert cheat I want here) happens with every cheat I try to do other than the main menu cheats of jump to area, godbow, or add gold.

HELP PLZ!

Comments

• KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    CLUAConsole doesn't work anymore. You need to use C.

For instance, C:CreateItem('misc01')
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @Kurona
    Well that's convient, I usually don't like change, but less typing for me, yeah!. Thanks for letting me know, if I got stuck in a glitch and couldn't get out that would have been the last of me.

You have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful