Skip to content

Bug stopping me from progressing!

I have just started with the Underdark, I met Soulafein and he gave me the first quest of rescuing Phaere, and I am to meet him at Eastern tunnels - one problem, he hasn't shown up, and there is no way of going further. Nothing I do is helping :( Has anyone had this problem and knows of a solution?

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Not myself but I've seen threads about other people having this problem - have you tried using the Search function (inconveniently located all the way down at the bottom of the left hand side of the page) to look for threads about 'Phaere', 'stuck in Underdark' etc.?
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    You don't need to do those drow quests to get rid of the underdark, btw. You can just leave through kuo toa tunnels exit and slay any drow that comes. Drow quests give tons of xp and magical items, ofcourse, also cool role playing. For about the first few play throughs. Nowadays if I get too bored I skip all.

To do the quest, if the time limit is not reached, (there is a time limit in nearly all drow quests!) Sola should have been there. If he is not there, you can use cheat console to spawn him. Creating UDSOLA01 or UDSOLA02 should work.
  • TiddlersoupTiddlersoup Member Posts: 7
    Ahh thank-you! Spawning him totally worked :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @subtledoctor The drow city seals for the spoiler ceremony, but you can just leave the underdark at any point before that. That whole chapter is technically optional.