Skip to content

Is Viconia Romance Doomed from the start?

I have been romancing Viconia and she finally told me it's not gonna work and said she was going to leave. I convinced her to stay in the party but that's just me not my romance is over? I had a guy because I didn't want to accidentally fuck up the romance at some point and it seemed to I had a guy because I didn't want to accidentally fuck up the romance at some point and it seems to end here.

Kind of disappointing if you ask me. Anyway I was wondering if this is really the end of the Viconia romance.

VICCY: We...we must talk. (VICONIA6) This...is not working...between us. It will never work, and I think you know this. There can be only one outcome. It can only end poorly.
1. No, I refuse to believe that! I love you, Viconia!
VICCY: Love? What is this love? What can it do? Your love will not be enough for us...it cannot provide us a future. You know it is the truth. Sooner or later I will fail you, or you will fail me, or Lolth will capture me, or I will cause your death. I am Drow and you are not...bla blab is

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Don't give up so easily. V-Girl has a hard time opening up to people, and a long history of pretending she's a tough evil cookie. Doesn't mean there's no sugar inside, if you dig a little and keep at it.

That being said, it's totally possible to kill a romance - but I don't think that dialogue you mentioned is a final end.
  • RamshineRamshine Member Posts: 36
    That's why I like her so much. Not your typical evil character.

That being said I am still worried that this is the end of the romance. Just so you know I used this ironworks forum post to navigate it.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7984

Perhaps there is a mod or something that continues the romance?
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Do you have any indication that it's over other than Vicky screaming "IT'S ALL GOING TO END IN PAIN ANYWAY"?
  • RamshineRamshine Member Posts: 36
    edited August 2016
    well I just won the game. Didn't realize how close I was to the end when I made this thread. Guess Vicky was right it was all going to end!!! Oh well of to TOB :)
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    In SoA, the romance always ends like that, it means you have finished the SoA part. Come ToB the romance rekindles and if you are of solid moral character you may even change her outlook to the world around her.