Skip to content

Ability bonuses

I wanted to find out if Nalia still has the Spirit Armor effect active and checked the Character Sheet. This is what I found:

From here I gather that the Spirit Armour is not active because the "base" Armour Class is 10. Am I right? And what's the meaning of "Ability bonuses"? You can see the same in the AC section of the Inventory screen.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    does she have any other spell cast on her? like blur, shield, or some such? and how does she have 4 attacks per round?
  • AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
    Ah, yeah, that's it, thank you. She has blur. No wonder I couldn't figure it out, that's not an ability bonus, it's a spell bonus!

She has 4 attacks per round because she's using the Tuigan bow, which gives you 3. I know, it's a shame wasting it with Nalia, but she's the only one in the party who has the proficiency. She gets an extra APR from the Haste effect.
    another good weapon choice for nalia is the boomerang daggers, I always give those to her, it's a pretty good fit to her I think, and if I bring imoen along with nalia, I give short bows to imoen
    I'm in the asylum maze and haven't found those daggers yet. I'll give them a go if I find them later.
    you will eventually find a place called ust natha, when you do, make sure to check out all 3 merchants, just a heads up :)
    Thank you, but I didn't read the spoiler, I think I'm cheating enough already :smiley:

I hope it helps someone else, though (or it might help me if I play the game again).
    well ironically enough, the spoiler itself really isn't much of a spoiler, more of, just making sure you don't miss something at a certain point in the game