Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Faldorn Glitch

Hi Guys, I'm new here, enjoying the Forums. I've been playing the Baldur's gate Series for ages, including the enhanced editions and now Siege of Dragonspear. I've just run across something that I've never experienced before, I'm in the Druid grove with my party which consisted of My Character which I imported from Siege of Dragonspear, Minsc, Neera, Nalia, Cernd and Jahiera, we are talking to Faldorn and challenge her to ritual combat, then after she accepts and finishes speaking the game just freezes up and won't actually progress to the combat, I was wondering if anyone knows a way that I can fix this? Thanks.

Comments