Skip to content

Jalantha Mistmyr

Ok, so.
From my last playthrough, I remembered the whole Lothander and Marek quest, and purposely avoided that area until I had explored Baldur's Gate some more. I saved before heading up there, but totally forgot that the quest involved the Water Queen's House.
See, I may or may not have murdered everyone inside a long, long time ago. Is there any way to continue this quest even though the Water Queen's House is empty now, or am I going to have to reload my save and skip this quest?

Comments

• NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    I never did it this way, but i think you can explain to Lothander that you can't help him and he let you continue the quest (i suppose you only miss some xp).
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    as long as you picked up the geas scroll from her body you can continue as normal, so either A- you have the scroll right now, B- go back and see if the scroll is still there, C- if its sellable, go back to the venders you sell stuff to and see if its there

if these options don't work, then you can use some handy dandy cheats codes to summon in the scroll/ change some variables via in game or EE keeper to cancel/finish the quest off
  • Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    I actually killed all the priestesses before Mistmyr showed up. Apparently if you stand around in the House for so long after they tell you to leave they attack you, and I fought back back, which led to the death of everyone in the building, except Mistmyr, who hadn't been triggered to appear yet.
    I decided to just reload my save, and avoid the poison altogether. :D
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    ah I see, there may be another way actually, there is a girl on the same map as the bridge ( going into baldur's gate) who wants the bowl of water elemental controlling, if you give it to her, she will pop up at that temple, don't know if you already did the quest with sonner, but that could be another way to get a priest in that temple so then she can summon jalantha for ya
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Unfortunately you have to ask a priestess to fetch Tenya ... so if the priestesses are all dead then nobody is there to summon her. If you've already killed the priestesses I'd suggest to use the cheat code for the needed scroll.
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    You probably don't need the XP, but

I believe the poison quest is the single largest mission XP award in BG @10000.

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    sarevok57 said:

ah I see, there may be another way actually, there is a girl on the same map as the bridge ( going into baldur's gate) who wants the bowl of water elemental controlling, if you give it to her, she will pop up at that temple, don't know if you already did the quest with sonner, but that could be another way to get a priest in that temple so then she can summon jalantha for ya

I actually killed her too... My charname will do anything for a reward. Hahaha
    bleusteel said:

You probably don't need the XP, but

I believe the poison quest is the single largest mission XP award in BG @10000.

I'm definitely doing fine with XP, but that is an interesting bit of info.

Thanks for all the tips guys!