Skip to content

hidden npcs

can we make a list of spawnable npsc?(console)

theres some legenday ones.....cant find the thread, but some drow thief.

list the top 10 interesting npc in game....?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    You can spawn ANY NPC with the console. Any creature in the game has a creature file associated with it, and with that you can use the console to spawn it. The list is like two miles long.
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    You can see the whole list via NI I think, it just take time to find out which is which ...
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    You can also use EEKeeper's Creature Brower to go through all the creature files.
  • ameliabogginsameliaboggins Member Posts: 287
    well yes, but which are the fun ones?

the creature nrowser just list em by alpha, really need em sorted by race.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Forgotten_Realms_characters#D

gotta be some interesting ones you can spawn....
    @ameliaboggins
    You mean spawn them to join your party?
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    Bubbles said:

@ameliaboggins
    You mean spawn them to join your party?

If this is the intention of the OP is better to be aware that you can do it, but you inherit their own scripts, so is possible that they attack the party even if their circle is not red, no matter if the player enables or disable the AI button.
    hmmm so no DEmogorgon in the party? :disappointed:

lol
    edited August 2016
    Dryad, werewolf, vampire, hobbit*, and a dragon in human form+gnome(main)

seems the logical choice to go with.

Drow is tempting, but kinda obvious really.

easier to have humanoids than say beholder or something.

*reminds me of holidays with my cousins(weird feet and nosey)
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    The dragon in human form is fun if you like storymode.

hmmm so no DEmogorgon in the party? :disappointed:

lol

Give it a try...
    hes got giant size tho, will be same problem as big metal unit in dungeons...cant move due to height/width.

lol if you then remove from party, where it go to hang out, a quick pint at the inn? not someones whos pint you would wanna spill....

(yes you would have to mod it to not be an enemy)

hes got giant size tho, will be same problem as big metal unit in dungeons...cant move due to height/width.
    not someones whos pint you would wanna spill....

Use the polymorph spell and have him disguised as your bunny familiar, then turn him back in his original form when the enemy has approached :wink:
    The bunny form lets him pass trough the doors and solves also the problem of the giant bills at the tavern :smiley:
    @ameliaboggins
    Try that Planetar in BP2, will be pretty neat to have around xD (anytime easier to squeeze through in dungeons than that over-sized twin headed ape-face ^^)
    edited August 2016
    `then turn him back in his original form ` that polymorph self spell?

ahhh cloak of the swerers ? (rat form)

in black pits size is less of a problem. you dont need to stroll about with the whole party (can accept fights with just one char_
    @ameliaboggins I was thinking to polymorph others and then DM, but the cloak or polymorph self (if the monster can cast it) are good.
    If EE has not prevented it there is even a way to give to a char a permanent shapeshifting ability so he can turn at will in a rat or a golem or a werewolf to heal himself. This without using cluaconsole, eekeeper or other tools, just exploiting normal game features.
    Anyway even if they are good and legitimate means to bring too big party members trough small doors and passages my hint was borderline to a joke. I tried in the past to give to my toons very powerful items and abilities and in my experience it can give fun, but for a very short time, everyone would like to cast as Irenicus in the cut scenes, but when you mod the game to do so after 5 very exhilarating mins of playing all becomes very boring...