Skip to content

What is your favorite single class? (fighter, mage, thief, cleric, etc)

13»

Comments

• MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Thief all the way!

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If it is nailed down, you may want to replace the floorboards (if those are also still left behind)!
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Quartz said:

Rajick said:

I love ranger but I never beet the game with them cuz I become fallin and then get pissed. I don't like being a goody goody I want an evil ranger like one that fallows auril or something.

I plan on being a bamph in BG:EE and becoming a Fallen Archer. I find this suitable because Evil parties only lack one thing in BG1; a good ranged fighter!! Shar-Teel and Montaron can adapt to it decently, but they pale in comparison to Good parties' Kivan and Coran.

Fallen Archer - Dorn - Edwin - Viconia - Montaron - Xzar

It will be an extremely powerful party to say the least.
    Does a fallen archer still get the +1 to hit and damage every 3 levels? If so, that seems like there is almost no practical impact from "falling."

• phoenixclphoenixcl Member Posts: 31
    From the base classes, thief. I love rogue style characters since I prefer agility and diplomacy over brute force. But of the list (poll), monk since I love martial arts themed characters. Hopefully BG:EE will have a much improved monk class.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    phoenixcl said:

From the base classes, thief. I love rogue style characters since I prefer agility and diplomacy over brute force. But of the list (poll), monk since I love martial arts themed characters. Hopefully BG:EE will have a much improved monk class.

I don't think there are plans to change the class. They playable through BG1 but really blossom into powerhouses in BG2/TOB.
  • VaryahenVaryahen Member Posts: 224
    edited November 2012
    Roleplaying a ranger, a wild man.

But in BG I always choose a fighter, I don't know why.
  • NadroirNadroir Member Posts: 50
    I'm fairly certain we've had this poll before.