Skip to content

Black Pits 2 guide? (spoilers)

I can't seem to find a walkthrough for BP2 anywhere. Not the fights/rewards part, but for the sub-quests.

How do I create the scroll for Bannor? Don't know how to get the wyvern tooth or other items.

How do I poison Joker? I have a bunch of poisons, but talking to Voghiln doesn't seem to do anything.

Comments

• magisenseimagisensei Member Posts: 316
    When not fighting, explore the area just don't go back to the room to rest and relearn spells. Explore the place and speak to everyone that is willing to speak to you and not just the other prisoners - try speaking to the cook and the other people that are in the BP area. Don't be a total jerk to the non-prisoners (ie workers that work the BP) that ask for favor/help and they will return the favor to you by getting you stuff you can't get.

Speaking to a certain someone in the training area after the other person tells you that you need wyvern tooth and other exotic stuff and he will get the goods that you need. Go back and do a few more fights and then he will return with the stuff that you need.

For example there is a certain gladiator that drinks with Joker quite often - pick up some poison (from the kitchen), speak to the gladiator, find out some info on the Joker, speak to the gladiator again, and viola you should get the dialogue to poison Joker.

I am not sure if you have to be a certain level in the Pits to activate certain dialogues with certain individuals but I would probably recommend having your first HLA powers before deciding to really try to escape the Pits.