Skip to content

Chapter 12 Thrix not appearing (maybe a spoil)

LeopupLeopup Member Posts: 3
I had went to the bridge, and encountered the shining lady, she left as intended and Thrix appeared. But my character died, so I reloaded and went back. But Thrix wasn't there. I only had 2 saved games at the time and neither will Thrix appear again, so I cannot continue. I tried leaving down the stairs, even resting but reloading. I tried reopening the whole game, just in case. But Thrix won't appear now. Could anyone know why or know how to get him? I don't really want to start all over again when I've come so far. Thank you.

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Where did you save? Because I had an issue before where if you save during the gate animation for Thrix to teleport in then reload, he will not spawn and you're stuck. If you're on the PC you can use cheats to spawn BDTHRIX. If you're on another platform... yeah, you're screwed.
  • LeopupLeopup Member Posts: 3
    I'm on my PC, may I ask how to use cheats in the game?
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    In your baldur.lua file, insert the following line:
    SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1')

Open your save in the game, use CTRL+Space to open the console and then type C:CreateCreature("BDTHRIX").
  • LeopupLeopup Member Posts: 3
    Oh man. I got it! I was so worried I was going to have to redo the entire game, wanting to see the ending for the first time. Thank you muchly, both of you :3