Skip to content

IWDEE Help

I was goofing around trying to figure out how to increase the framerate from 30 to 60 and managed to find an old thread with a baldur.ini file that looked to have what I needed. I accidentally copied over my existing ini file and found out it didn't work with the current version. I managed to restore the default baldur.ini file by deleting the old one and restarting the game but I had the line in my old one that allowed cleric/rangers access to all the druid spells. Does anyone know the line to add to allow for BG2 style cleric/rangers? Also if anyone knows how to change the frame rate in IWDEE I'd love to know that also. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    go into "my documents" click on the iwdee folder, and the baldur.ini folder should be in there, open it up ( I just use word pad) and look for something that says: 'Program Options', 'Maximum Frame Rate', '30',

and just change that 30 to a 60, then for the ranger cleric spells, find the one that says: 'Game Options', 'Cleric Ranger Spells', '1',

and make sure it is a 1, although I tried both values of 1 and 0, and it seems like in the end you will get your druid spells eventually from leveling up, but for safe measure, make sure it is a 1
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Thanks much!
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    A ranger/cleric will eventually get up to 6th level Druid spells anyway so I don't see the need for using this option.

I'd love for a bit of iwdification of BG to allow the same ...