Skip to content

I think I broke avengers wizard slayer revisions with the refinements HLA mod

unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268
every other fighter kit gets HLAs except for the wizard slayer. They seem to be incompatible. I don't want to start a new game. how can I fix this? I use BWP set up tool, but I checked the weidu log, and it seems to have ordered the HLAs after refinements and the kit before like the compatibility notes said.
Post edited by unavailable on

Comments

• ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    Which BWP version did you use?
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Should be fairly easy to just add HLAs manually with EEKeeper, no?
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    Are you talking about aVENGER's WS Rebalancing or the WS from Kit Revisions?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268

Which version of Refinements did you use?

Are you looking to reinstall, and make it work for a new game? Or to fix it in a current game? There's a pretty good chance that either one will be simple. (You might need Near Infinity, though.)

Should be fairly easy to just add HLAs manually with EEKeeper, no?

Yeah but who wants to deal with editing your savegame every time you level up, when you can just fix the table and play the game without interruption?
    The one on the bwp list. I always check for updates starting tthe thing up. Could a third mod be the problem?
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    @subtledoctor @Demivrgvs whatt happens if one tries to use Kit revisions + refinements?
  • unavailableunavailable Member Posts: 268
    edited September 2016
    BWP gave me an older version? Says WSR 1.12 on the weidu, when the web page at SHS claims to be as far as 1.13. Am I using BWP wrong?

My load order only rather loosely follows aVENGERS suggestions by the way. It does put WSR class first, and refinements between WSR HLAs and the rest of it. But there are other things between WSR HLA and the class with refinements. The compatibility notes didn't say I could do that. Between refinements and WSR HLA I have SCS, jim fix and NPC strongholds. Between refinements and the WSR class I have all sorts of thing like CDtweaks, might and guile, tome and blood. I'd post my weidu log entirely, but it probably exceeds the character limit. BWS might be good, but my weidu log is exactly 4627 words long.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DemivrgvsDemivrgvs Member Posts: 315
    Arthas said:

@subtledoctor @Demivrgvs whatt happens if one tries to use Kit revisions + refinements?

Afaik they work fine together. KR tweaks warriors HLAs but without any major overhaul...for now.