Skip to content

"Conjured weapons" bug

There seems to be a bug with my game. After equipping starmetal cudgel or shillelagh or black blade of disaster, I am not able to reequip any other weapons after the conjured weapons time out. This happens about two out of five times. I have to recast another conjured weapon and rest to fix the problem.

Also, when I shapeshift as a druid into another form, sometimes passive item bonuses disappear. When I reequip it, the bonus return. But again, this only happens half the time.

Is this a well known issue?

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Yes, it's happened to me too. I had to stop using shilelagh or flame weapon with my druid. I think I fixed it when it bugged out by having dispel magic cast at the temple. I've read that it can also be fixed by killing and raising the bugged out character.

When I researched it, I found that the problem has been known since shortly after the game was released, and Beamdog never fixed it. It's always bothered me that they never fixed a bug this bad. It's kind of ridiculous.
  • acolyteacolyte Member Posts: 36
    Thanks Belgarath. It helps to know that it's not only my copy of the game. I agree that it's a really bad bug since it unintentionally makes those spells unusable. Maybe it'll be patched with 2.0.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    there's also another issue with conjured weapons where the duration end stacks with other instances, meaning the third or fourth conjure will last less than a round until you rest.