Skip to content

WORLDACTION_BAR AND SPELLS

I don't know how many of you mages and sorcerers out there have been fed up with how primitive the spell selection process is, but I've wanted a different method for a long time. Now we have a way to make changes. I've been curious about the process of adding Ultimately, it would be nice to have a greater selection of spells available from the spell selection menu. In some of my most primitive attempts I see that you can't just add buttons whimsically. What would it take to add one additional slot in the spell selection menu?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,175
    The only way that comes to mind at this point is using "hotkey buttons" - buttons that execute a keybinded action. You can create a button with proper matching spell icon, bind a key to that spell and place the button next to the character portrait who uses the spell (you can make the button select the portrait and then execute the action). You won't see the number of spells memorized though as it's just a hotkey, but it can be useful anyway. Of course, making this technique into a fully customizable feature is a big undertaking so I'm simply waiting for the next patch to see if anything changes in this area.
    mf2112GrammarsaladAxie