Skip to content

BG-themed blogs on Tumblr.

LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
Okay, so I haven't found many of them, but I wanted to share the ones I know about with y'all. If you know of any others, please feel free to post the links here.

gorionsward.tumblr.com - General Baldur's Gate blog. Posts a little bit of everything, but mostly screenshots, news, and concept art.

askodesseiron.tumblr.com - In-character ask blog for Edwin. I am pretty sure it's no longer active, but the answers that are there are amusing to read.

ask-xanofevereska.tumblr.com - In-character ask blog for Xan. Still active. I know because I'm the one who runs it. Feel free to ask questions.

There was one more I remember that was documenting a rather hilarious BG1 playthrough, but I can't for the life of me find it or remember the URL.
Post edited by LadyEibhilinRhett on

Comments

• MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Dunno why but your links only reload this page for me.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Mungri said:

Dunno why but your links only reload this page for me.

Strange. Well, I am not all that good with links I guess. Here. I'll just. Remove the links and you can just copypaste the URL into your browser. Sorry for being bad with this sort of thing.

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Well, thanks. I have a tumblr that I pretty much never use due to lack of finding good pages ... nice to add a little. :P