Skip to content

That special something..

Remember when the delay was announced and they said (along the lines of) those of us who had already pre-ordered would get a special something? Wonder what it is.

Extra portrait(s)? Item? First DLC free? What do you guys think it'll be?

Comments

• O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I just hope they didn't mean extra forum badge. Aside from that, I don't care.
  • ElzarathElzarath Member Posts: 173
    Yeah same here dude
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234
    Elzarath said:

First DLC free? What do you guys think it'll be?

I think Trent, or someone else, had mentioned that there will be no paid DLCs. Everything that they add later on will be added for free.
  • KharadorKharador Member Posts: 215
    Extra hype!!
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    ekster said:

Elzarath said:

First DLC free? What do you guys think it'll be?

I think Trent, or someone else, had mentioned that there will be no paid DLCs. Everything that they add later on will be added for free.

There will be more new and free content than paid content.

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I did pre-order and I don't want anything special in the game for it. I hate that business model with a passion (looking at you, EA). If I decide to buy a post-release game, my dollars are no less valid than pre-purchase ones.

Unless it's a cosmetic thing for a character (only). Don't care about these because I play solo and I'd be the only one to know if I did or didn't have it. I'm more talking special better weapons/armors and nonsense like that. "Buy our unproven, un-reviewed game, and we'll give you a special sword..." I am not amused!
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 39
    I think they just said that to lighten the blow of the delay for those who pre-ordered (like me) but TBH I don't really expect anything, I'd be perfectly happy with a trailer or some wallpappers or something (for everyone)
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    Yeah I just want to be able to play the damned game, extra stuff or no extra stuff. And if they deem they need more time, then they need more time.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    They should send us a free Baldur's Gate Plushie. *Firm Nod* Who doesn't want their own cuddly Tiax Plushie? hehehe