Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Tree of Life seeds disappeared??

This is on my iPad version of the game - I had the Seeds from the Tree of Life, and I placed them into the Bag of Holding. When I went to retrieve them, they were gone. Where could they have gone? I cannot go back to the tree in order to grab more, and I don't have a saved game file that is recent. Please help!!!

Steve

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,977
    im not 100% sure that you actually need the tree of life nuts to actually complete the underland, most of the time I will actually have leftover nuts when im finished ( because the one set of nuts just acts as a healing potion basically and the other set just makes it so its easier to trapeze around the underland easier) so give it a shot and see if you actually need them to go around down there ( I just checked out the area in the underland and I think you still might be okay to go)

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 15,982
    If you can then attach your current save and I can add them to your inventory.

JuliusBorisov