Skip to content

Ruling the De'Arnise Keep on a Schedule

Hi there everybody!

I was wondering if anybody knows and could share the CLUAConsole commands to prompt different parts of the quests for ruling the De'Arnise Keep as a Fighter class character. I'm reluctant to spam rest, and even when I have attempted it, it seems to go far beyond the week increments that are alleged elsewhere online.

If anybody could give me a hand, I'd hugely appreciate it! It's all I've got left to do before I enter Suldanesellar. Thus far, I've admitted a Cleric of Tempus to the stronghold, and as yet gone no further.

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,468
    The following console command should trigger each new Keep subquest:
    C:SetGlobal("KPPlotTime","GLOBAL",0)
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Utter hero - thank you!
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Alas, no dice. Do I need to be in a specific area for it to fire, @argent77 . Sorry to pester you
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,468
    edited October 2016
    It depends on the quest. If the quest triggers a messenger then you have to be outdoors and not in AR1900, AR2000, AR2500 and AR2600. And it looks like the quests don't trigger in chapter 7 anymore.

Edit: Correction, the messengers don't appear in chapter 7 anymore. The quests should still be triggered if you set the variable mentioned in my previous post and talk to the majordomo.