Skip to content

EE Keeper and Thief Skill

ShadowGambitShadowGambit Member Posts: 20
edited November 2016 in General Modding
I know that you can change your thief skill level in EE Keeper.

But can you give a fighter a thief skill just by adding level to the skill (for example 80 in disarm traps)? And will you see the thief skill button appear in the task bar?

if not, does a Bard, who has the thief skill button already set because he has PP, can use disarm trap if you give him some skill points through EE Keeper?

Pretty much, what I'm asking is what can we do in term of modifying thief skills with EE Keeper for classes that don't have thief skill from the get go.

Thanks.

Edit:

Tried to add Open Lock 100 on a Ranger and a Bard... didn't work.

For the Ranger the thief skill button doesn't even appear. For the Bard, you can click on the thief skill button but doesn't allow you to open the lock.

Any way to go around this?

Post edited by ShadowGambit on

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Doesn't work. All those buttons you see on the quick bar? Yeah, they're hardcoded. No point putting Open Locks on a ranger because... they have no button for it. The bard can only ever pick pockets with their thieving button and nothing else. The only possible exception I know of is Set Traps because that is used via a spell rather than a button. Also it's possible to give monks detect illusions but that's about as flexible as it can get.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    You can probably do a bit of a workaround with scripting but it won't be pretty and won't work for every skill