Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Cannot pass door in ”Free Hendak and the Slaves”

fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 200
Help!

I am on the quest ”Free Hendak and the Slaves”. Right now I am in the Slaver Boat and I killed both trolls, but I cannot enter the room in order to speak with the slave girl. The character does not pass through the door, although it's open.

Comments

• fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 200
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    I don't know why you can't pass or how to fix it but I can tell you how to circumvent it:

- Enable cheat keys. You can do it by writing SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1') in your Baldur.lua file, which should be located in your documents/Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition folder if you're on Windows.
    - Then select your party, move the cursor where you want to go and press Ctrl+J to teleport to the target location.

fetito666
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 200
    Kurona said:

I don't know why you can't pass or how to fix it but I can tell you how to circumvent it:

- Enable cheat keys. You can do it by writing SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Debug Mode','1') in your Baldur.lua file, which should be located in your documents/Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition folder if you're on Windows.
    - Then select your party, move the cursor where you want to go and press Ctrl+J to teleport to the target location.

That worked! Thank you!

PS: I quickly disabled the console again. I felt so guilty.