Skip to content

Cannot complete "The de'Arnise Keep has been Invaded"?

fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
Can I complete the quest "The de'Arnise Keep has been Invaded", although Nalia is dead? I killed TorGal, the boss troll though.

I kicked her out of my party when she was dead in order to recruit evil characters.

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    "Your job is to rid the keep of the invaders and restore it to its rightful owners." (from Montresor's walkthrough).

Killing Torgal only completes the first part of the quest.

The quest can be completed without Nalia in your party from the very beginning (there is a dialogue option to refuse her offer to come with you) but I don't know what happens in this case.

However something has to trigger the cut to the main hall where you receive the family's thanks, the XP and the stewardship of the Keep - and it is definitely not just killing Torgal. Iirc it is a conversation with the captain of the guard outside the Keep after you've killed Korgal.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    If you don't take Nalia you complete the quest talking with her outside of the castle, but as she is dead I don't know if talking to the captain will work.
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    If Nalia dies, pretty sure it breaks the quest chain...
  • fetito666fetito666 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 204
    So sad. :(
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    Sad but somehow logical, the one that gave you the quest is dead, even if the castle is now free there is no one to rule it, and the way you acted is quite selfish and evil, accepting Nalia in the party was your duty to care for her and try to resurrect her.

profanitywarningGallowglass