Skip to content

Can't change max frame rate

JahrisJahris Member Posts: 2
1. Game Version
2. System Information
Operating System: windows 10
3. Mod Information
no mods

Heya, so my problem is the same as what's been posted before, i can't seem to change the maximum frame rate from 30. I've checked the .lua file & tried to add the line SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','Maximum Frame Rate','50') there, doesn't help. Also checked for the .ini file but bg2 ee doesn't even have it(or atleast i couldn't find one). I have no problems changing the game speed for bg ee, it works just fine with 50 fps, but for some reason i can't seem to do the same with bg2 ee, so anyone know how to fix this?

thx in advance!

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Is there not already a line with maximum frame rate at 30? If so then adding another would probably not change it - you would need to just change 30 to 50 in the original line. The other thing that might be happening is that you had the game open while changing the Lua file - that will cause all changes made to be discarded.
    Jahris
  • JahrisJahris Member Posts: 2
    Indeed there was, so stupid of me, for some reason ctrl+f doesn't work on the bg2 .lua file & didn't bother to look for it :), thx a bunch, it's all good now.