Skip to content

Custom Portrait Artwork

KulmKulm Member Posts: 19
Hi guys and girls, this will be my first post!
Like many of you, I'm an old time 'Baldur's Gate' series fan along with all the other forgotten realms games. BG1 was one of the first PC games I ever played and it still gets screen time to this day... As you may imagine I'm dying to play BGEE.

Anyway I'm an artist and I had some time to do a little portrait artwork for my personal use, to use on a new character for the game when it is released. Its actually my face with more than a few modifications... As someone suggested it looks rather "Tiefling"

*NOTE- I may do more portraits, so post requests and wait and see. They will be posted to this discussion*

Name: Balthezar
Sex: Male
As for race: I was going for Half Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Alignment: Chaotic Evil (I wanted an evil look as this would be my first evil play through!)

I'm happy to share it with anyone who wants to use it in the BGEE or older game versions! May be that no-one does, but at least its an option. :)

To get the Zip File with both ( x L.bmp, x S.bmp) at correct resolution, just leave me a message or post a comment and ill PM you the link asap. :)

**However... I would like to reserve the right as creator of this image to use it exclusively on this forums :3 I ask that all please respect that**

Enjoy! and please respect my condition of use for my artwork, and give credit where its due.
(see links description)

Happy adventuring ;)

James T.

A.K.A "Kulm"
Post edited by Kulm on

Comments

• PonuraPonura Member Posts: 8
    Some lovely art that is! I would LOVE to see a female human thief/mage :P No - really, LOVE ;P Preferably a pale brunette plz plz plz?
  • KulmKulm Member Posts: 19
    Thank you very much Ponura! Its great to see someone so enthusiastic :)
    Ill take your suggestion and bare that in mind for future paintings... I'm VERY busy right now but who knows you might get lucky. ;)
  • PonuraPonura Member Posts: 8
    :D It pays to be enthusiastic :D

But to flatter you further - I like the style, I think it fits the entire game.
    I'm glad to hear it! :D
    Ive already started a new game with it, works well for my characters desired personality stereotype. I think at last I will really do an evil play through :P
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Looks very....tiefling.
    Aye it does!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Or that 3e race from "Races of the Dragon" Spellscales, I think they were called.