Skip to content

Tech problems with Chapter 3 of BG2EE:SoA

TorSilverhandTorSilverhand Member Posts: 2
Greetings folks!

I've finished a quest "Find Proof of Mae'Var's Treachery", but Renal Bloodscalp doesnt provide me with any other quests after.

In the end of our dialogue with Renal i've asked him about Imoen, but he tells me to pay the Fee to Gaelan Bayle first (i did it before and Gaelan provided me with a key etc...) The quest "Collect the Fee for Gaelan Bayle" is still in my quest log by some reason. When i meet Gaelan Bayle he tells me to leave him and meet Renal Bloodscalp. Renal Bloodscalp thanked me for dealing with Mae'Var and that he doesnt have any more orders for me yet.

I have no idea what to do now, probably this is some kind of a bug, i've paid Gaelan Bayle right after talking with him without leaving his house.

Is there a console command to receive a next quest from Renal ?

Thanks for any help folks :D

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,428
    Are you certain that Gaelan Bayle refers you to Renal Bloodscalp? He should point you to the Shadowmaster Aran Linvail instead. He can be found downstairs of the Shadow Thieves building, somewhere behind a secret door.
    GallowglassTorSilverhandgorgonzolaJuliusBorisov
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    edited November 2016
    Once you've completed "Find Proof of Mae'Var's Treachery", you're finished with Renal Bloodscalp, he's not supposed to give you anything else to do.

As @argent77 says, your next step with the Shadow Thieves is to find and talk to Renal's boss, and the quest "Collect the Fee for Gaelan Bayle" isn't complete until you have found him.

Edit: grammar.
    TorSilverhandJuliusBorisov
  • TorSilverhandTorSilverhand Member Posts: 2
    Thank you friends!