Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

game freezes graphical i think

Steam install.
Device Model (if applicable): hp mini 110-3000
Operating System: windows 7 starter
CPU: intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N450 @ 1.66GHz 1.67 GHz
GPU: it took me 20 minutes just to figure out how to start a new thread sorry i don't know what this is. Latenat!
System RAM 1.00 GB
graphics card: Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator 3150

ok so the quest is as follows: game freezes as soon as imonen tries to talk to me for the first time in chateau irinicus. it doesn't crash but it just stops at that spot and i have to control alt delete to get out of the game. while making a character when i choose the portrait they appear at a bunch of horizontal lines. this is possible when i use alternative rendering. if i do not use alternative rendering the game crashes after i choose the gender.
i was playing with a pirated version the ee gog priates bay version and two retail versions one i bought like a decade ago the other bought a few years ago both not ee. all ran smooth. i get screwed for doing the right thing haha hem :(.
cantrips such as the following have not turned any positive results:
reinstalling baldur's gate 2,
reinstalling openAL,
reinstalling visual studio redistributable 2008,
reinstalling microsoft .net 3.5,
downloading and installing the latest graphics card driver(though if someone wants to link a driver perhaps i havnt downloaded the proper one i dont know).
installed direct x 9 i think it was 9 to run along 11
need priest to remove graphics curse. thank you in advance im looking forward to learning to mod and have fun with everyone.

Comments