Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Error when running WeiDU

I seem to be having issues running WeiDU. I wanted to start a new Playthrough with different mods, so instead of Launching the game, I chose Revert (or whatever that option is - can't remember). BUt it did remove all changes and reverted back to the original game. I then copied a new WeiDU with all components and copied over mods that I know do work (I used them before). One example is NPC_EE. When running WeiDU, I get the below error message.

cp: /private/var/folders/md/w0c9z2wx6t77jqxtn9p9qbnr0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/2CA3E0AF-15FA-4A1D-94B3-95FB92C155EE/d/weidu: Read-only file system

I made sure the all components were read/write and this directory does not seem to even exist when I look for it in the terminal. I use a MAC with the latest OS as well as the latest patches with SoD.

For all those MAC users out there, have you run into a similar problem before? When you just removed all Mods and could no longer run WeiDU?

Comments