Skip to content

For the giggles (SPOILERS!)

I think a simple screenshot says it all:

I think this is where my Charname would be yelling, "I'M RICH!!!"

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Er ... it looks like you had one of Daer'Ragh's Phoenix Guards follow you into the Nashkel Barracks, and then ... er ... did the Guard fight with the Amnian Soldiers in the Barracks, or were the Soldiers massacred by the Guard's fireball-on-death when you fought him yourself?
  • AdaJAdaJ Member Posts: 154
    edited December 2016
    Imoen raided the chests and then stealthed.
    14 or 15 guards spawned in response to her looting.
    She got out of there.
    Everyone bar Charname hid in the Tavern.
    Commence Operation Phoenix!
    My rep is still at 20; had to kill the PG myself, though. Stupid guards were fixated on me because of Imoen's looting...
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    what sword is that?
    Xan's Moonblade. I, err, liberated it... :P
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    AdaJ said:

Xan's Moonblade. I, err, liberated it... :P

By "liberated", you mean "modded away the Xan-only restriction"?
    edited December 2016
    That and changed it back to a longsword and made Xan into a Fighter/Mage with 2 points each in longsword and longbow. I gave it back to him after Operation Phoenix.

That screenshot was after I gathered everyone else back to sit in the barracks. You can see Jaheira's feet in the shot (I also borrowed her Ankheg armour for Operation Phoenix as I figured I won't be casting anything and AC would be far more important to survive the barrage of arrows). There are also 5 more similar piles of stuff outside and one big pile of loot lying on a dead fat man.
    More giggles. This one is just to see if it can be done. Reloaded after as that -10 rep HURTS.