Skip to content

Exploit with out cheating: Total Camp Kill and City tpo maybe?

As we all know generally if you attack npcs in camp you will be slain mich like in the starting area of the game if you try and attack Gorion.

However I if you attack and kill a random guard and then exit the area you can return and wipe the camp out Chaotic 12 year old stupid alignment style.
You must be on the edge of the encampment and exit before the vengeful mage imprision kills you. Then when you return she will be standing there dully ignoring you. After this you can wipe the camp out. The mage herself seems to be unkillable though.

I wish I had known this before so I cpuld have decimated everyone in Baldurs Gate... but come to think of it that would be Chaotic Stupid and may even bug the game out... feel free to try and let me know.

I hope this delights all the other Blackguards who thought the best solution to sick bodies was euthanasia - the needs of the many justify the sacrifice of the few- Lawful Evil Roman Legion slaughter and starvation of those non-roman franks.... Of course I oppose this irl though- I am all about individual freedom.

Comments

• BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 236
    edited December 2016
    oh I just checked my old city save and tried it Corwin goes hostile in every area and therefore I think it bugs tge game out allowing you to not leave baldurs gate... I assume clearing the camp migh also do that... I actually became boatf after the first few guys died and just reloaded to the quicksave as exploits like that are barred progression reasons so it could break the game.

Edit: Do not do this in Baldurs Gate I just tried it and it makes leaving the city impossible!