Skip to content

Stronghold quest mods

elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
I know there is a mod to expand the thieves stronghold, though I don't know to what extent it does this, but I'm curious if there is anything out there people have done to expand the other stronghold quests. I just played the druid stronghold questline, all two missions of it lol, and wow was it terrible. So if anyone knows of anything I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Seems like from what has been written in a thread I missed when scanning on this topic that there isn't anything out there that does this at the moment. So...uhh. Carry on people :p

Comments

• KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    All I know, there is a mod, that allows you to have all of the strongholds with no class restrictions.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Aye, there are two mods for selecting the strongholds. The tweak pack component that makes all strongholds available to all classes, and the SCS component that lets you select for each stronghold if it should be available to all classes or not.

Have never heard of a mod that alters the druid stronghold, would be surprised if one existed.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    @Kirkor yea I was already aware of those mods. Man, that druid questline is some depressing business. At least I get the "Great Druid" class now, not that that actually does anything.