Skip to content

Purchased the BGEE and BGIIEE on Apple Store...

chazhchazh Member Posts: 4
... And I would like to register (redeem?) my games on this web site so that I can get to support. But it asks for a "Redeem Code", but when I bought the games I never received any codes to redeem. When I click on "Support" it asks for my login, but the login to this web site appears not to be the same. All I can get to is this forum. If anyone can give me a hint on how I can get to support, that would be terrific!

Also, I have game version v1.3, how can I get 2.3, sounds like a lot of updates to fix bugs, and new enhancements have been introduced.

Thanks, Chaz

Comments

• ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome to the forums chaz!

i can't answer any of your questions, but there are many experts on this forum who i am sure can help.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited January 2017
    Currently version 2.3 is not available for purchasers from the Apple Store.
  • chazhchazh Member Posts: 4
    elminster said:

Currently version 2.3 is not available for purchasers from the Apple Store.

Will it ever be update on the Apple App Store? The Apple App Store reads for BG:EE:

"We're making improvements all the time; join the discussion on our official forums to see what's coming next!"

Which is great, but on the App Store it hasn't been updated since 2014 from v1.3, and currently the game level is v2.3. There appear to have been many updates in this length of time, and although the above quote does not state that they will provide updates through the Apple App Store, it is very suggestive that are available. If not through the App Store, how do I get the updates as I can not access the support site?

So my question is, how do I access the support pages without a redeem code as the Apple App Store does NOT provide a redeem code:
    https://beamdog.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/restricted?return_to=https://beamdog.zendesk.com/hc&locale=1

Thank you.