Skip to content

IOS 10 & EE Keeper HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not very active on the forums, but I can really use some clarity on the subject of game saves. I've been looking for a way to "manipulate" the save games. Can I use a PC save on IOS, what about getting into my IOS save folder without jailbreak, if it is possible I should be able to load the saves onto ee keeper?

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Bear in mind that PC is currently on v2.3, whereas iOS is stuck at v1.3 until they resolve some technical difficulties with making the update work on mobile platforms. Saves from different versions aren't likely to be compatible. However, if you left your PC version at v1.3 (or downgraded it to v1.3), then it should work.

As for getting into your iOS saves without jailbreaking, I've no idea how (or if) you can do that.
  • leunaumleunaum Member Posts: 4

Bear in mind that PC is currently on v2.3, whereas iOS is stuck at v1.3 until they resolve some technical difficulties with making the update work on mobile platforms. Saves from different versions aren't likely to be compatible. However, if you left your PC version at v1.3 (or downgraded it to v1.3), then it should work.

As for getting into your iOS saves without jailbreaking, I've no idea how (or if) you can do that.

Thanx I was online for hrs trying to figure out if it was possible,