Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Multiplayer: New game, who wants to join?

I am looking for 1-5 people interested in starting up a multiplayer game of Baldur's Gate, and however far through the series we manage to get.

Although I have been playing Baldur's Gate off and on since it first came out, this would be my first attempt at multiplayer. If anything, I am interested to see how others play through the game. I am sure there are some etiquette conventions that someone will need to tell me (how loot is shared among players, if auto-pause is used or not, etc).

I have gone through BG, TotSC, BG2, and ToB many times over the years. So many times that I could recite much of it from memory. I am currently working my way through Siege of Dragonspear for the first time, however, as part of a run from the beginning of the series to the end. This particular run is using the Legacy of Bhaal difficulty. I currently have zero mods installed, although I am putting together a list of mods that I plan to install later. I am sure that is something to coordinate with whoever joins.

I am usually available on weekdays before 2pm and after 9pm, Saturday after 7pm, and all day Sunday (Pacific time).
Cloutier

Comments