Skip to content

New Run Crash when entering area.

fatnlazyfatnlazy Member Posts: 24
Got a new computer. Reloaded Enhanced Edition GOG version. No SOD. Installed tweak pack, DSOTSC, Dark Horizon's, and NPC mod. The game crashes every time I try to enter the first wooded area below High Hedge, no matter which entry point I try to use. Straight crash with no error report.

Did I lose an area file?

Upon further digging, it appears to be AR3700, which is listed in my override folder. I can't jump there either, btw.

Also, I did the last hard copy of Baldur's Gate EE. Should I just install the latest version of BG without SOD?

Vanilla runs fine.

Sorry for the running dialogue. So....I reinstalled the latest BGEE. Went to AR3700 in vanilla with no problems. Then I reinstalled the listed mods one by one with no issues. Instead of the previous tweak pack, I downloaded the Beta 4 (Latest) version of anthology. Still no problems. Not sure what to think.
Post edited by fatnlazy on

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    If that area file was in your override, then it was modded. You probably just had a corrupt file in one of the mods.
  • fatnlazyfatnlazy Member Posts: 24
    More intrigue. Was working fine. I picked of Morwen the bard from the Dark Horizon's mod, and now it crashes again.