Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE, NWN:EE are now available
in the Beamdog store.
Thoughts on this party of five - and couple questions...
First some backdrop..
I'm not really caring too much about the RPG aspect at all for IWD. More interested in just fun combat, bashing heads, basic dungeon crawling. I preface that because I know there are certain classes for a first run that open up more interesting dialog, but not super interested in that at this time.
Planning on core rules.
Was thinking of this party:
- Dwarven Defender (I like that he doesn't take much micromanagement.) (axes/hammers)
- Berserker (Human maybe dual at 7 to Cleric - not sure if I'll dual or not going human just in case. dual Flails/Mace)
- Druid (Totemic)
- F/T (Elf - my thief and archer. two handed sword. I don't care about backstab so maybe go with Swashie?)
- gnome I/C
1) I was thinking with just five, my I/C would level up a bit faster so that I'm not too gimped on spell availability. I typically find when I run with mages in bg, that most of the time they're not doing much for all the trash fights, so I figured I'd try tying him with a cleric.
2) I know a lot of people love taking a bard, so I'm thinking of taking a skald along .. which I wouldn't mind since I'd just let him sing, and he'd be an extra pack mule and can use his lore. (I could also have him pick up some magic schools missing with my Illusionist.) I'm curious though how much I'd notice a slower leveling (esp with my I/C) having the 6th slot filled though?