Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com
to purchase and check for details.
Between cool character portraits and build ideas, I've been messing with characters for about 4 days now, without actually starting the game. I'd appreciate if you guys could help me giving some information on the points below (as well as your opinions). So here we go.
1) I had the impression that a party of 2 tanks, a pure cleric and 3 bow users could wreck everything, hard. How accurate is that?
2) what are the pro/cons of playing 4 instead of 6 party members?
3) lots of talk about bards. Are they that awesome/mandatory?
4) pure cleric and pure wizard - worth it at all?
5) what is in your opinion , the most optimal party setup? Please bear in mind that I'll just play the regular game + expansion, so I'm not really interested on max level. I'd probably favor an all around good group over a late blooming juggernaut. So no triple-classing.
Thanks in advance, can't wait for your ideas.