Curious about our plan for the next update? Read more about it Here!
Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear now available on Steam
I've never finished the game on normal, but I gave it a try on HoF and just feel compelled to play that way now (albeit with the option not to add obscene damage due difficulty).
I noticed off the bat that HoF has less room for mistakes so I decided to make a few questions about it here.
1) is it too crazy to try it before a full play through?
2) It seems that dual class is the norm for HoF, but I wonder - how a single class Thief, Mage or Cleric would fare?
3) What are good Mage spells for HoF? I assume control, but I don't know much of the class so names could be handy.
4) Game time (advanced when resting for example) has any relevance at all?
5) Is a backstabbing thief worth it at all in a mode where everything has stupid amounts of HP?