Skip to content

Fighter/Mage - Level caps at ToSC/SOA/TOB?

Hi, assuming the XP caps are unchanged in BGEE and BG2EE, I was wondering what levels a Fighter/Mage multi could feasibly reach (non-Solo) by the end of each of BG1 (TOSC limits)/SOA/TOB? Thanks

Comments

• MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    edited November 2012
    This is very easy to check yourself by looking at the EXP tables here:

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Baldur's_Gate:_Progression_Charts

In TOSC the XP cap is 16100, so 80500 EXP per class = 7 fighter / 7 mage.

In TOB the cap is 8 million, so 4 million per class = 24 fighter / 20 Wizard.

I cant remember the SOA cap, I never played it without TOB.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    SoA cap is 2.95 million.
  • FrozenCellsFrozenCells Member Posts: 385
    ...which is level 13/13 IIRC.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Thanks chaps! :-)

So for the SOA part I would be between 7/7 and 13/13, and just trying to plan a F/M build for whole series and trying to figure where my levels would be in different parts
    edited November 2012
    No, with ToB installed you dont have a 2.95 million cap in SoA. You can go over that if you can find the EXP.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Mungri said:

No, with ToB installed you dont have a 2.95 million cap in SoA. You can go over that if you can find the EXP.

Okay, though want I meant was that would probably be the likely level range I would be at for the SOA part, possibly a bit higher if I can find the XP?
    You can get a lot more than 2.95 million exp per character in SoA if you do everything in the game.