Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

I finished Siege of Dragonspear on normal mode finally

My first run, i played it in Story Mode. Just to get the layout of it. I Liked it... however Story Mode did cheapen the experience a bit. But i liked having Story Mode as a option regardless. Especially if i have to face Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal Boss later.

Second time around... pretty challenging. Even being a Blackguard i still found myself hitting that re-load saves at times. The boss fight wasn't that hard as i though it would be in normal. Luckily i had Edwin with me to enchant my weapons to +3.
This run was pretty sloppy though. I didn't do all the quest and some where broken. Like when i finished the quest it wouldn't acknowledge i had i finished it. So im waiting for a patch for that.

Ps what happens to the Key Ring?? I wanted keep it in Baldurs Gate 2
ThacoBell

Comments