Skip to content

Quick question regarding BGEE mods and siege of dragonspear

tethius1tethius1 Member Posts: 1
Can I install SOD over an already modded BGEE Steam version? Will the mods already installed affect SOD in any way? (do nothing, causing glitches, crashes, continue to work...ect) I have read something about a zip file for the steam version makes SOD unmoddable?

If I wanted to mod SOD should I reinstall Bgee and start over fresh, then download the mod merge thing, then Sod compatible mods? Is there a specific program or pack I should be using?

I plan on doing a more thorough modding job with bg2ee, but I am lost. Should I be messing with EET? What about the big world project, or tutu..? When I modded BGEE it was only a few mods and they all came with their own installers. I don't really have the time to spend hours trying to sort all this out so could I get some sort of rundown of what eet, big world project and tutu are, which apply to me for bg2ee on steam? I would really appreciate any who would take the time to answer my noobish questions.

Comments

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I think this will erase all your mods, either that or mess up the installation completely. Just copy your modded installation someplace else and do a clean install of SoD.