Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Having trouble with Walking Speed in Icewind Dale - EE (GoG Version)

KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 245
I noticed when I first booted up the game that everyone was moving way faster than they should, and for the life of me I can't find the config for this. I'm suspecting it is a frame rate issue...

Can anyone here point me in the right direction? (Hopefully these forums have not died yet, I don't see much activity on here anymore).
Post edited by Kaliesto on

Comments

• KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 245
    edited March 9
    Just a follow up, I found out the problem. One of the Mods was causing the game to run faster than it should.

Problem Component:
    For some reason the Adjust FPS was the probable cause as it automatically sets the game to run faster, I wouldn't put this on "Recommended" in my personal opinion as it makes Walking Speed Unnatural.