Skip to content

[Portrait Pack] Unlimited Pixel Works (v2) (Updated 2017-09-09)

PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
edited September 2017 in General Modding
Have you ever wanted to use the old portraits from Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures?

No?

Well, here they are anyway, exported as 24-bit BMPs and nearest-neighbor upscaled 4x for those delicious crisp pixels you didn't want!

This is a V2 release - Portraits are now padded vertically for compatibility with BG:EE (including SoD), BG2:EE, and IWD:EE!

The animated portraits will not be included, since the EEs don't support multiframe portraits. Also some portraits were excluded from this release due to the automation process, as they weren't the same size as the rest of them; there may be a V3 release with everything again depending on how finicky the process is.

Version 2 Download Link

This is a V1 release - the portraits are not padded for the BGEE portrait aspect ratio - in other words, they will stretch vertically. While fixing that is planned for V2, I haven't decided if I want to work on adding additional art or if I just want to pad with solid colors.

Version 1 Download Link
Post edited by Pokota on

Comments

• PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    This is a V2 release - Portraits are now padded vertically for compatibility with BG:EE (including SoD), BG2:EE, and IWD:EE!

The animated portraits will not be included, since the EEs don't support multiframe portraits. Also some portraits were excluded from this release due to the automation process; there may be a V3 release with everything again depending on how finicky the process is.

Version 2 Download Link