Skip to content

Umar quest

I have through the dungeon level below the temple ruins twice without the lightstone symbol dropping. I found the other 2 symbols with no trouble. The room with child spirits contains an altar with loot but no symbol. I am playing on a laptop with all updates installed. This is in an U modified game. On the second run through the dungeon AumonaS bones did not drop so I used EE to fix this. I finally got tired of towing and frying and used EE to give myself Aumsntors symbol but the door won't budge. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Ok, not sure which door you mean, but there is 1 door that is not possible to open no matter what. The 3 symbols are attained from correctly reciting the 3 Rituals in the room just past where Mazzy is held captive, the room with the Child Spirits that ask for Amauna's Bones and the room with the Shadow that tries to trick you, that is past the Mozaic room where you have to spell out the name to cross without being repeatedly napalmed by flamestrikes. Picking up the 3rd piece should automatically triggers them to be combined into the symbol that unlocks the way down to the next level.

As for the Bones of Amauna then they should be in the coffin in the 1st room, not a drop as such, i have never found them to be anywhere else and never had an issue with them not appearing, but it's an old game played on many different platforms with numerous patches so who knows.

Hope this helps.
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    edited March 2017
    I thought you get one part from the statue by Mazzy. One part across the lava pit in pillar. Final one across the letter board in statue or pillar (can't remember but they are next to each other the statue and pillar).
  • moparmanmoparman Member Posts: 46
    The light gem is taken from the statue where all the shadows are. Once you take it more attack and so on.