Skip to content

What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be? (D&D quiz)

2»

Comments

• QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957

That Charisma's not too bad, just go with utility and support spells, rather than those that requires a saving throw and you're good to go.

...Unless we're playing 3.5 in that case, how'd you get to second level sorcerer without the ability to cast a single spell?

Not aware that it was ever a requirement to cast spells to level.

Although I admit it would be odd to play a spellcaster who can't spellcast. It would tend to put you in the er.
  • Armanz92Armanz92 Member Posts: 53
    Lawful Neutral Human Monk/Bard (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 13
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 10
    Wisdom- 13
    Charisma- 10

Sounds about right if I think about it more in depth, I would give myself better Intelligence and Wisdom though...more like 15/16ish
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623

That Charisma's not too bad, just go with utility and support spells, rather than those that requires a saving throw and you're good to go.

...Unless we're playing 3.5 in that case, how'd you get to second level sorcerer without the ability to cast a single spell?

Not aware that it was ever a requirement to cast spells to level.

Although I admit it would be odd to play a spellcaster who can't spellcast. It would tend to put you in the er.
    Its the 3d edition rules. They punish you if you want to do anything else than pick one trait and stick with it. You also get the choice of a gazillion feats, but unless you pick the path chosen for your class, you waste feats. Speaking of which, if you try to branch a spellcaster, beyound like one level fighter to get more weapons, you are punished, as your spellcaster level is used to beat spell resistance and everything has spell resistance. 3d edition suck.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited April 2017
    Usually come up as TN Druid, 6th lvl. I can live with that.

I have done the test when some days had gone to pot, with some kinda political crap or some other thing really gettin me worked up(and that takes alot), then the results were a tad different.

I find it interesting in that the results can sometimes differ when thinking of oneself in RL, and oneself in fantasyland. Same with alignment tests really. Seems like the characters we play can alter test results(if played enough).
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I'm happy with my results. The attributes are probably real life ones xD

• PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    edited April 2017
    I turned up a level 3 CG Sorceror this time. I'm not surprised that I had high Cleric/Ranger/Bard scores.

Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 11

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
    Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Druid ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Fighter --- XXXXXX (6)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Rogue ----- XXXX (4)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Armanz92 said:

Sounds about right if I think about it more in depth, I would give myself better Intelligence and Wisdom though...more like 15/16ish

@Armanz Take this scroll, it will improve your karma.
    From the D&D point of view, Gygax originally described the Intelligence ability in relation to the RLife I.Q. rating (1ss ed DMG). So 3= an IQ of 30, while 18= an IQ of 180.
    With that in mind, for those who have had IQ test (and I know they can be biased), but we might think of it in that light as a starting point for lack of a better crossover method.
  • Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    edited April 2017
    It's a shame that the only measure of intelligence we have is the IQ test. The inventors of the IQ test claim that the test is not accurate for measuring Intelligence, but rather it is suitable only for measuring a lack of Intelligence. This means getting a score of 150 doesn't necessarily make you smarter than someone with a score of 110, however getting a score of 40 means you are definitely mentally challenged.

So in DnD terms... the IQ test would only be plausible for barbarians or whatnot and will be obsolete on any humanoid with an Intelligence about 8.

Mental impairment effects Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma and Dexterity. This means scoring very low on the IQ test in all DnD fairness would result in insanely high STR/CON due to unused points being dumped in those areas (aka the ultimate Frenzied Berserker?).

One thing that has always annoyed me in DnD/pathfinder is that I feel Wisdom and Intelligence should be swapped. Wisdom means knowledge, so why are all the book-smart knowledge skills based on intelligence? Intelligence can't be learned in a book, can't be experienced nor can it be properly measured. Intelligence is also heavily intuitive. It makes much more sense for Intelligence to be used for perception and sense motive checks rather than wisdom. While (non-physical) charisma is how you utilize your Wisdom and Intelligence to form your personality, preferences and social smarts. Charisma can also mean divinely conferred power and measures ability to inspire devotion in others. Therefore I strongly believe:

Wizards should use Wisdom... [Wisdom is knowledge/experience/book-smarts]
    Sorcerers should use Intelligence... [Intelligence isn't learned and is very intuitive]
    Clerics should use Charisma.... [Devotion stems from personality/preference/your ability to inspire faith]

*Nerdy brain-teaser rant end* :)
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    I always understood intelligence (IRL) to mean your ability to process information whereas wisdom is your ability to apply that information intuitively. Intelligent people are often able to discern facts, memorize things, parse information, etc. Wise people are able to take facts and understand their usefulness and shortcomings. An intelligent history buff can tell you major dates, people, locations, etc. A wise history buff may have to look those things up but can tell you why they are important and what you should learn from them.

So I think D&D has it right for wizards. If they were wisdom based I would expect casting to be intuitive, not rote as it stands. I agree sorcerers are intuitive, but to me that is wisdom. I agree Clerics make more sense as Charisma-based, or even charisma/wisdom like 3e favored souls, but needing two scores for casting is a pain.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    edited April 2017
    I've taken the easydamus test about 3 or 4 times in the past, and I always get true neutral human wizard, with wisdom as my best stat. This time, I got bard in the mix. The test has been changed since I took it last. As always, it has a problem with a lot of the questions having no answers that really reflect what I would think or do.

True Neutral Human Bard/Wizard (4th/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 8
    Dexterity- 7
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 11
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 11

Alignment:
    True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
    Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
    Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Web page and journal code: Copy and paste the following:

I Am A: True Neutral Human Bard/Wizard (4th/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-8

Dexterity-7

Constitution-12

Intelligence-11

Wisdom-14

Charisma-11

Alignment:
    True Neutral A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
    Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Secondary Class:
    Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?, courtesy of Easydamus (e-mail)

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Elf ------ XXXX (4)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXX (4)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Class:
    Barbarian - XX (2)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Cleric ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Ranger ---- XX (2)
    Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Obviously this test doesn't use Charisma as a bard stat as in 3rd edition, but rather Intelligence, as in 2nd edition. Which means I'd actually be mediocre at it at best. It didn't give me cleric because I don't care enough about gods or other people.

Here's another test I like that actually gives you an intelligence test to determine your Intelligence stat:

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/terragf/

EDIT: I just reread some of the results, and the test is using third edition rules after all. So, it's giving out classes that don't make any sense based on stats. The *only* class I could be with the stats as given for me would be cleric. Another factor is age. I answered as a 51 year old. When I was 20, I had *much* higher intelligence as far as memorizing information. I also had much higher strength and constitution. I may take the angelfire test again tomorrow to see where it puts my intelligence as far as analysis and understanding, rather than defining it as memory. Too late tonight, though.
    Post edited by BelgarathMTH on
    Good point to all in relation to the IQ rating. Just looking at it from the game perspective and the reasoning behind the original games interpretation of it. The main test we are using for the thread is VERY subjective to personal bias and does not go into detail, BUT, like alignment test, bout the best we can expect.

I often find in RL, that sometimes highly intelligent ppl, are...limited?, in a sense because of the the way it can, in some instances, be a hindrance to other 'abilities' or outlooks, I guess, for lack of a better term.
  • VitharVithar Member Posts: 70
    True Neutral Human Monk (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 18
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 17
  • Teo_liveTeo_live Member Posts: 186
    edited April 2017
    Using the Angelfire test that @BelgarathMTH mentioned:

Neutral-Evil human rogue:
    Con: 10
    Dex: 15
    Con: 17
    Int: 14
    Wis: 11
    Cha: 12

These character test seem pretty consistent for me. I am always evil, always rogue/blackguard-ish, always high CON, always semi low WIS/CHA.

Charisma is sex appeal. (Sorry.)

If I recall correctly the DnD Book of Erotic Fantasy makes the argument that CHA is a purely mental stat and is not related to physical attraction. So an example of an attractive low charisma character will be a sexy yet shallow and bitchy cheerleader.

I think the book of erotic deeds argument makes sense since PnP Charisma goes up with age regardless of wrinkles and withering. It just makes no sense at all that only bards, Sorcerers and Paladins are pretty while all other classes are beaten with an ugly stick :D
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, it definitely isn't sex appeal. It's more persuasiveness/presence/charm. It is true that good looking people often have charisma, but you can also have people like Steve Buscemi who aren't going to get a modeling gig anytime soon but certainly have presence and influence. You can also have good looking people that disgust everyone.
  • KavainKavain Member Posts: 4

I'm a Lawful Good Human Fighter (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 15
    Charisma- 14

*takes a look at the stats...*

I wouldn't bring myself along for the ride that's for sure... xD
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Teo_live said:

Charisma is sex appeal. (Sorry.)

If I recall correctly the DnD Book of Erotic Fantasy makes the argument that CHA is a purely mental stat and is not related to physical attraction. So an example of an attractive low charisma character will be a sexy yet shallow and bitchy cheerleader.

I think the book of erotic deeds argument makes sense since PnP Charisma goes up with age regardless of wrinkles and withering. It just makes no sense at all that only bards, Sorcerers and Paladins are pretty while all other classes are beaten with an ugly stick :D
    I know, it was a bit tongue in cheek. My tabletop group had this as a sort of unwritten rule that the two were more or less interlinked. That is, someone couldn't be sexy without a high charisma, and someone with high charisma was sexy.

Of course, our group didn't exactly play by even PG-13 rules, being a bunch of college students and co-workers. With about half the students being non-traditional (i.e., didn't go to college straight out of high school). So average age was well into late 20s with traditional ones like me pulling the average down.

But we never did go as far as actually having formal rules for sex. Mostly the deed and results was considered by opposed Con bonuses. (3.0-3.5 ruleset)

And now I think I should shut up before this wanders into NSFW territory or violates forum rules.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Right, I just re-did the test myself. It's been a LONG time since I did it.

I Am A: Lawful Neutral Dwarf Druid (4th Level)

Ability Scores:

Strength-12

Dexterity-12

Constitution-14

Intelligence-14

Wisdom-17

Charisma-11

Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:
    Dwarves are known for their skill in warfare, their ability to withstand physical and magical punishment, their hard work, and their capacity for drinking ale. Dwarves are slow to jest and suspicious of strangers, but they are generous to those who earn their trust. They stand just 4 to 4.5 feet tall, but are broad and compactly built, almost as wide as they are tall. Dwarven men value their beards highly.

Class:
    Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Elf ------ XXXX (4)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXX (4)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
    Bard ------ XXXX (4)
    Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Rogue ----- XXXX (4)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Ya know, that's not too bad. Maybe I should draw up a character based on this.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    True Neutral Human Wizard (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 13
    Intelligence- 16
    Wisdom- 14
    Charisma- 16

I never play as a wizard, like to be at the front or more active "doing stuff".
    But always play true neutral and human so that bit is interesting.
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623
    edited April 2017
    Zaghoul said:

From the D&D point of view, Gygax originally described the Intelligence ability in relation to the RLife I.Q. rating (1ss ed DMG). So 3= an IQ of 30, while 18= an IQ of 180.
    With that in mind, for those who have had IQ test (and I know they can be biased), but we might think of it in that light as a starting point for lack of a better crossover method.

You cant actually have 180 I.Q. The original IQ test assumed 100 as the normal, and included three standard deviations. Thus, the test vent from 56 to 145 - to get higher, people devised special test that since they are unhinged from the bell curve have dubious validity, especially if used to determine anything but "probably higher than 145". Also plz to be noted that 0,5% of the population have an IQ of 145, while roughly 60-70% of the self-reported IQ on the intertubes is 145 or above.

Edit: Finally note that the cognitive skills tested by an IQ-test are trainable qualities, so each time you take one you may get progressively higher result (you may also practice for them if you know how) and also that not all qualities of intelligence are tested.
    @DrakeICN Well, we can't cast a fireball (like a mage does) either so I figure in the land of fantasy folks can have higher than normal abilities, str., dex., etc. :) As to the 'Edit' you mention, I agree.
  • KalindorKalindor Member Posts: 51
    Strange. Maybe I will try to play this character in NwN at some point. The stats are too munchkin, though.

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Wizard
    Str 15
    Dex 14
    Con 13
    Int 18
    Wis 16
    Cha 16

• AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    I'd be a Quasit familiar.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    Kalindor said:

Strange. Maybe I will try to play this character in NwN at some point. The stats are too munchkin, though.

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Wizard
    Str 15
    Dex 14
    Con 13
    Int 18
    Wis 16
    Cha 16

So Paladin of Azuth, you're thinking? Hmm... you don't see many Paladin/Wizard multiclass combos, even now when the Paladin isn't so outrageously MAD like he was back in the day.
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Just like somebody already said i couldn't use a lot of my real answers for the questions, anyway i think the test didn't go so wrong with me:

True Neutral Gnome Druid/Wizard (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 12
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 14
    Wisdom- 15
    Charisma- 12

I always thought about myself like a Lawful Neutral or True Neutral, so i think the wisdom score is not wrong as well, i always tried to know myself better and better :wink:
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Monk/Wizard (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 13

Cool, last time I was a true neutral wizard or fighter/wizard I'm not so sure.
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 376
    edited August 2017
    I Am A: Lawful Good Human Bard/Wizard (2nd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength-12
    Dexterity-13
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-14
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Alignment was no surprise nor was Wizard. Though getting bard in second test is quite a shocker... The stats are more or less what I would expect.