Skip to content

Coran Wyvern Quest Bug Still? Mods....

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
Can anyone tell me if the quest is bugged with Unfinished Business? I know it was... "way" back in the day. I can get Coran's quest but can't get his dialogue on Wyvern death to trigger, or Kelddath to give any reward. I know the console command to keep him in the party and kill his timer, but not to close the quest. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this. Do the wyverns have to be in the cave? If you have him, ditch him, pick him back up. does it make it wonky? If anyone is running this mod and can let me know -- appreciated!
Post edited by HaHaCharade on

Comments

• HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    I may be noobtastic on this... Do you need to specifically kill the ones in the cave, with the latest EE patch? I was getting 2 Wyverns on a random encounter between areas, but from what I'm reading online, even though those pop heads, they don't trigger it?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Its specifically one of the wyverns in the cave for the EE.
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 400
    I dont think it has messed with me in EE, I'm never particular about what head I pick up - with EE you don't even need to speak to Coran to get the priest in the Temple area to reward you for bringing him a head.

Unfinished business may change this but stock EE it doesn't seem to care about anything just so long as you have a head in your inventory.
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    ThacoBell said:

Its specifically one of the wyverns in the cave for the EE.

Thanks @ThacoBell just figured that out. Ugh. :smile: