Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

PST:EE - Solo Run

I've just finished my first ever playthrough of Torment with the Enhanced Edition. Of course I now want to see if I can solo the game (obviously).

I played through my first run predominantly as a mage, however I suspect going fighter heavy would be more practical for a solo run. I'm thinking initially a high WIS/DEX/CON build would be most survivable in the early game, pushing up STR and CON, then INT and CHA. How about weapon choices? Go with blades for the awesome endgame sword or something else?

I intend to milk companions for their various EXP/Attribute awards but then will drop them off.

What would be the thoughts on a good solo build?