Skip to content

What Are the Different Elemental Summons Good For?

I've only really used fire in this playthrough, which was handy going after a troll nest. And it pretty much solo'd Ghoul Town in the Beholder Cult Quest. The undead couldn't even hurt it.

What're the different elementals good for?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Well, their damage is pretty much the same , xcept that the fire one causes elemental damage. Their immunity to +1 weapons makes them really worthy!
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    I guess that some enemies may have spells (e.g. fireball) that would effect some elementals more than others?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Fire > All
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    ajwz said:

Fire > All

Is a fire elemental not immune to fire?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    If its anything like the druid transformations then earth elementals might get more attacks per round (2 vs 1) at the cost of less strength, but to be honest I don't know the stats for elemental summons so that is just a guess.
  • DuronDuron Member Posts: 137
    Depends. Fire elemental IS the strongest in the way that most people look at it. Problem is when you meet things that are immune to fire, then he is useless. Air elemental is great for filling a gap. They are large so bigger range for them if you have lots of fighters, they can still attack. Earth elemental is basicly a tank. He is there to take damage when you have something that does shitloads, earth elemental is there to give you those 2-3 rounds that you need for your ranged to kill the monster.

Once you get to elemental princes you will see the might of earth and air prince, there fire prince is the weakest.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Ah~ Okie Dokie. Thanks guys.